RESPONSIVE WEBSITE DESIGN
The West Central Mountains Youth Advocacy Coalition needed a website to help promote their events and resource directory. The directory was the primary focus of the website, however, it was important to ensure the site could scale as needed in future.
About the West Central Mountains Youth Advocacy Coalition
Their purpose is to encourage and foster the physical and mental wellbeing of youth and families by cultivating and strengthening supportive community partnerships.
- Help communities identify what their youth need to thrive.
- Conduct trainings for local professionals working with youth.
- Provide community education to strengthen families.
- Promote and support programs to prevent substance misuse.
- Connect community members and professionals to share resources and expertise.